23/09/2012

V is for Versatile



Little over a month ago, Camille from A Little Bit of Everything nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Feeling very honoured to receive this award from a fellow newbie blogger. Please check out Camille's blog- it's one of those blogs that radiates sweetness :)

For recipients of the Versatile Blogger award- congrats! Here are some rules you are encouraged to follow:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Link back to their blog.
  • Select 15 special blogs you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

I love these awards. It's a great chance to plug a brand new bunch of bloggy reads for everyone. This time I've picked a mixture of well-established blogs running for yonks to shiny new ones just starting out. I usually do a blurb for nominated blogs but there's fifteen of them this time. Fifteen! So, no blurbs. Instead, it'll just be a pleasant surprise when you click on the nominated blogs.

Betty the Bichon
Silly Nate: The Art of Nathan Boyd
Wave At The Bus
Hyperbole and a Half
Thrifted Shift
Pretty Fluffy
Gavin Rothery Blog
Things We Forget
Pork Chop's Nest
Nerdling in a Cage
The Pistachio Tree
BabyMac
Popcorn Junkie
Herbert and Friends
Food Chee


Finally, 7 (more) random facts about myself. I emphasize they are random.
  1. I don't watch some horror and action films because I'm squeamish. Super squeamish.
  2. I'm always hungry. I'm even hungry after I've eaten a meal.
  3. If I didn't have a fast metabolism, I would be the size of a humpback whale.
  4. I once did a NIDA acting course where I discovered laughing through dramatic scenes is not appropriate.
  5. I also learnt during my acting course, I am incapable of memorising more than 3 lines.
  6. I'm learning to play the ukulele. Why? Because it's effing cool.
  7. I have never been on a hot air balloon.
 
Happy reading, dagsters!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! I don't enjoy horror movies either, but I'll get brave every Halloween and watch one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. Every now and then, I'll watch one. Only because my hubby is hogging the TV!

      Delete
  2. YAY congrats on the award.

    I hate horror movies too, I can't help but watch if my boyfriend is watching, but I'll always have to shield my eyes lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a pro at shielding my eyes. You're not the only one :P

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! :) Thank you for giving me this award!!! It is my first and it has inspired me to blog more!!! I do not know 15 blogs but I will do as many as I can!!
    Here is my random 7 things about myself:
    -my favorite drinks are chai latte and lemon ice tea.

    -my favorite foods are sushi and chocolate

    -My three most favorite movie series are: The Hunger games, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings

    -I have a problem with starting a hobby, getting all the stuff to do it with, and then not doing it!

    -I have always wanted to be a magician!

    -I have a dream to go to France

    -I started my blog in 2011

    From Nerdling :)
    nerdlinginacage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Nerdling. Happy to support newbie bloggers starting out. I love your taste in teas :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations and a BIG thankyou for thinking of me! Ha ha - I had a similar NIDA experience in my time :) Also you have to get up far too early to ride in hot air balloons ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Serena. Glad it wasn't just me who had that experience at NIDA! Totally agree with you about the early morning starts putting me off hot air balloon rides.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
Unless you're spam or a troll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...