31/03/2013

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Hi fellow dagsters.
You're probably thinking, where the hell have you been, Kim?

Well, nowhere really! Life got a bit busy and blogging took a backseat. A very, far backseat.

But the truth is, I've been feeling uninspired to blog for a while, mainly due to the feeling I feel like my blog has run its course. A Dag's Life was my first ever blog and I've learnt so much from starting it and met some beautiful fellow bloggers along the way. I've been having this strong sense, I didn't like the direction of where my blog was heading. I didn't really want to blog about myself and my interests. I've had a nagging feeling about wanting to blog with a bit more purpose and direction. So I've decided to retire A Dag's Life and start a new one.

My new blog is called Project World Change. Ambitious, yeah? It's a blog about making small, everyday changes to create a better world together. Vague? Tell me about it! It's extremely bare at the moment; all there is, is an About page and a Contact page! But the About page outlines why I created it and hopefully will encourage you to migrate to my new blog.

So from now on, you can find me blogging over at Project World Change. But to still get your dagginess fix, I will be found on Twitter at @kimmcdang. Evie will still feature there too occasionally. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll mostly tweet about her....

Anyway, that's it. And a heartfelt thanks to all of you who took the time to read my blog and took even more time out to comment here, on my Facebook page and Twitter. It was really lovely knowing someone out there was reading my words and laughing at my badly hand drawn pictures.

Hope to see you around in the blogosphere,
Kim x


6 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering what you were up to. I like the sound of Project World Change. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a woman of mystery. Like to keep people guessing hahaha. Thanks Holly.

      Delete
  2. I have been wondering where you went!! I am sad to see one of my favourite blogs finish up! I am excited to see where your next blog goes! I really do hope that your next project inspires people to make small changes to really do save the world!! I really have enjoyed reading your blog and I will definitely look back on some of the older posts in the future! :)
    Good Luck!!! :)
    Nerdling
    www.nerdlinginacage.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nerdling. I may be moving on from A Dag's Life but there's no way my inner dag is going anywhere. Sure it'll transfer over to the new blog :)

      Delete
    2. Great! I can't wait to hear from you soon! :)

      Delete
  3. We offer fast and affordable followers, likes, subscribers, views and more at * http://socialfollowers4u.com/ *.
    Grow your image or business today with us! We offer services for all the main sites like: Twitter, Youtube and Facebook. 100% secure and high-quality service.
    No Password needed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
Unless you're spam or a troll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...